Respond to the following questions about your scholarly article: This does not need to be in an essay form, but APA format is to be used. The answers can be pasted under the questions.
- Provide the APA reference
Docking, K., Munro, N., Cordier, R., & Ellis, P. (2013). Examining the language skills of children with ADHD following a play-based intervention. Child Language Teaching and Therapy, 29(3), 291–304. https://doi.org/10.1177/0265659012469042
- Identify the hypothesis test used in the study
- Describe the study. What was the purpose of the study/or research question(s)?
- What was the null hypothesis?
- What was the alternative hypothesis?
- Which test statistic was used?
- What level of significance was used?