Conducting Research Reflection Paper
Integrating all you have learned during this course and your classroom experiences, write a comprehensive reflection paper. You need to pay attention to the organization of your writing.
It is highly suggested that you use headings and subheadings as a roadmap to reflect the main points of your writing.
Your paper should be comprised of an introduction, body, and conclusion. Remember to use APA style and cite your references. You will be graded on content, thoroughness, grammar, spelling, and citation of references.
Your final comprehensive reflection paper should answer and address the following statements. Please justify your responses and provide examples for each of the statements.
• The top 5 things I have learned in this course are …
• The three most useful things I have learned about research are…
• I will apply my learning by…
• I found these two things about research the most challenging for me.
• How is your learning about research influencing the way you approach your responsibility as a guarantor of learning?
Be sure to include specific examples to justify your stance.