LEADERSHIP INTERVIEW ASSIGNMENT HELP
This assignment is based on leadership interview. I did the interview with a nurse leadership of my workplace. You must to use my interview for writing this leadership assignment. I am attached the interview with this request. The purpose of this assignment is interview a nurse leader who demonstrates effective leadership practice in workplace(operative room). This interview give the opportunity to link leadership theory to practice and make meaning of leadership complexities and the application of leadership.
This assignment is consisting of: overall I am asking for 7 pages with the Bibliography)
- Introduction- I am going to write this part
- Interview synopsis: Provide a synopsis(summary) of your interview by synthesizing the discussion with the interview. It involves: 1) pulling out key ideas and information, 2) organizing them thematically, and 3) writing about your findings in a succinct and meaningful way for the reader.
This section should be organized based on the themes of your interview. It should summarize the entire interview rather than provided an account of each question or a verbatim record of the interviewee’s answers as best you can remember them. You must be succinct and to the point. ( 2 and half pages) please write this part ( interview synopsis)
- 3Critical Analysis: Integrating and making connections with concepts of leadership and other ideas discussed in the course (e.g., leadership approaches and theories, decision making, management characteristics, effective leadership) provide an analysis of the interviewee’s beliefs about nursing leadership and their leadership style, attributes, and characteristics. Discussion in this section should be supported with literature from within and outside of the course relating to leadership concepts ( 2 pages) Please write this part ( 3 critical analysis ). Please refer to my text book, which is “Gaudine, A., & Lamb, M. (2015). Chapter 1. Leadership in health care. In Nursing leadership and management: Working in Canadian healthcare organizations. Don Mills, ON: Pearson Canada Inc.
NOTE: A critical analysis an evaluation NOT a review of the literature. It should reflect the writer’s engagement with and evaluation of the information from the interview as it relates to the literature available. It should make the relationships between the interview information and the literature evident and provide interpretations of these relationships. A critical analysis involves more than simply presenting ideas from the literature alongside observations from the interview.
- Personal reaction and application: A reflective summary of what you learned from your leadership interview and how you can use this information in your own leadership experiences. This is not to be a repeat of the questions/answers asked in the interview. (2 and half pages). Please write this part (personal reaction and application as a nurse)
- Bibliography: In APA format (7th ed), list the references you have used, including cited material and sources that you made use of (e.g., additional background reading), and any other articles that informed your understanding of the subject area you have written about. Please do this too, I think this will be free of charge.