Resume and Cover Letter
Using the job you identified in Module 1, following the guidelines from the above readings, write a resume and a cover letter applying for the job. Submit your resume and cover letter. Remember and apply what you’ve learned so far on persuasion and writing letters. Using materials from Module 1 on goodwill communication and from Module 2 on persuasion will be helpful. In addition, materials from Module 3 on negative communication may come in handy to prevent negative impressions. Please avoid re-stating your resumes on your cover letters. Focus on your strengths and make your case a compelling one.
Submit your assignments by the module’s due date.
SLP Assignment Expectations
Your submission should include a well-written resume and cover letter. These documents should apply what you have learned in the course. Both are to be formally written in a professional way. Please use proper English. Your resume and letter will be graded on overall effectiveness and how much and how well you applied ideas from the readings. This includes their ability to generate goodwill and convince your prospective employer on your strengths, while preventing potential negative impressions. Achieving these would make a compelling case for your application and hence, give you an opportunity to be interviewed.No citations and formal bibliography are necessary for SLP 4.
SLP General Expectations
For the SLPs, students are expected to play a role as themselves in the job market. You are to identify a job that interests you in Module 1. The SLPs will take you through the job search and application process, presenting you in different scenarios requiring you to demonstrate your ability to communicate effectively and professionally.
Resume and Cover Letter
Insert your Photo
INSert Your Name
LEad FINANCIAL TECHNICIAN
To be able to prosper in my career as a lead financial analyst as well as a financial advisor and utilize my learned skills to my organization.
BASIC SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
- Data Analysis and Accountancy Skills; Novation, SPSS and Excel.
- Computer Skills
- Other imperative skills such as excellent communication skills as well as ability to work under pressure.
City, ST ZIP Code
NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER
34800 Bob Wilson Dr, San Diego, CA 92134
Currently: Lead Financial Technician
- Perform account maintenance and accounting support: Verifying, maintaining, and reconciling accounts as well as accounting data
- Examining accuracy of documents, documentation adequacy. And compliance with laws and regulations for goods and services.
- Undertake technician work that is in line with that budget analysis and administration; for example, maintaining ledgers, compiling, arranging and consolidating accounting data.
Sutter Delta Medical center
3901 Lone Tree Way, Antioch, CA 94509
Lead Financial Analyst
- Performed project planning and implementation processes.
- Preparation of payrolls.
- Management of Budget and Logistics
UNIVERSITY OF TRIDENT
5757 Plaza Dr #100, Cypress, CA 90630
2010- 2014: Acquired a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and Business Management
OTHER SKILLS and Achievements
High School Leader
Computer Coding Skills
Conversant with all accounting software
ADAM NELLS, NAVAL MEDICAL CENTER