Theory, Risk and Quality Management Presentation
Consider your proposed change project and create a 14- to 16-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® or Prezi® presentation with detailed speaker notes (remember 6×6 rule) that address the following questions:
- Explain the relationship between theory and change management, and quality improvement.
- What is your role in developing and implementing your change management project?
- Analyze the components or tools pertinent to effective change management
- What are some risk and quality considerations in your change management project and your role in managing this?
- Describe how current evidence-based practice research will direct your change management project.
Note. Title and reference slides are not included in the slide count.
Include a minimum of 5 peer-reviewed scholarly journal articles using UOPX library
Format appropriate parts of your presentation according to APA guidelines.