Unit V111 Project
Course Learning Outcomes
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
1. Explain the concept of prevention by design.
2. Discuss hazard recognition, investigation, and analysis methods.
3. Apply appropriate calculations to the hazard analysis process.
4. Recommend controls for workplace hazards.
5. Explain hazard control technologies related to common construction hazards.
6. Perform risk assessment methods in conjunction with hazard assessment. 7. Apply risk assessment results to selection of controls for workplace hazards.
8. Evaluate residual risk associated with recommended controls for workplace hazards.